Selling To Design, Not Designing to Sell
Event Start Date: 10/10/2019 5:30 PM
Event End Date: 10/10/2019 8:30 PM
Sign Up To This Event
There are currently 57 spaces left.
Cost per person: $35.00
Location: The Tile Shop, 3130 Carpenter Rd., Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Cost: $35 member, $15 students, $0 executive council
Presenter: Jan Neiges
CEU: Selling To Design, Not Designing to Sell
Track: Sales & Marketing Speaker: Jan Neiges, CKD
Cocktail & social hour: 5:30
Chapter announcements: 6:30
CEU presentation: 7:00
Selling to Design is a process that Jan Neiges, Chapter Officer of the Rocky Mountain Chapter has developed over the years to improve her time on task in cultivating a lead to a sale. She has utilized her 27 years of sales training to create a selling process that improved her closing ration to 95% and earns her a design fee after spending only 2 hours with a lead.
Jan will explain her process and share documents she uses with her clients to help you improve your time on task and increase your closing ration resulting in more income.
• If you are spending 8-9 hours quoting/designing before a client commits to buy from you; OR
• If your closing ratio is less than 75%: OR
• If you are struggling to find ways to earn more income; OR
• If you are working 40-60 hours and making less than $50K
• You need to learn how to Sell to Design by NOT Designing to Sell