Save the date details for the May 3rd Chapter Meeting:
Seminar attendees will:
- Understand the differences between instinct, impulse, emotion & intuition.
- Identify and test intuitive styles to gain confidence in their use.
- Discuss obstacles to using intuition in the workplace.
- Create an inspired and effective action plan based on intuitive decisions that accurately reflect and support your highest goals.
- Discuss the direct correlation between sustainable design concepts, creativity and work/life balance.
- Identify & reclaim core values to properly apply time management tools.
• Create a personal benchmark and action plan for defining “success.”
May 3rd 5:30 pm
Hosted at Trevarrow, Inc. Auburn Hills, MI Showroom
Presented by Liesbet Trappenburg
Great opportunity to get (2) CEUs in one evening, Liesbet’s combines her two most popular programs.