Houzz University (CEU Approved)
Presented by Michael Stein
In this interactive, hands-on presentation, Houzz experts will work with you side-by-side to help you create a compelling, complete professional profile on Houzz that will attract new clients and promote your brand.
By the end of this workshop you will have a professional profile on Houzz that includes the following:
• A well written description of your business that answers key questions prospective clients will have about you
• Photos of your work that are uploaded and categorized correctly so that they are more likely to appear in search results when homeowners are looking for projects like yours
• Requests for reviews of your work from past clients and colleagues so that prospective clients can hear from others about the high quality of your work
In this workshop we will also teach you how to use Ideabooks to effectively communicate with your clients to shorten and improve the design process.
Requirements to attend:
• at least 7 photos of your work on a USB drive or your laptop
• email addresses of at least 5 past clients or colleagues that can review your work
• a laptop to use for you to work on your profile
• Your Houzz username and password (if you have not created an account, please create one prior to the workshop)
To ensure that each attendee has ample support from the Houzz experts on hand, this unique event has limited availability. Sign up today to reserve your spot!
1295 N. Opdyke Rd.
Auburn Hills, MI 48236
2 Hour Presentation
Register by October 9th