Benefits of Membership
To learn more about the benefits of NKBA membership, please click here to download the NKBA Member Application and Benefits Handbook.
NKBA Professional Development programs raise the bar for kitchen and bath professionals through course offerings, technical manuals and resource materials, educational conferences, and a multi-level certification program.
- More than 100 Professional Development courses are offered across the United States and Canada and online
- The premier distinction for kitchen and bath professionals, NKBA Certification includes the Associate Kitchen & Bath Designer (AKBD), Certified Kitchen Designer (CKD), Certified Bath Designer (CBD) and Certified Master Kitchen & Bath Designer (CMKBD) appellations
- Gain access to professional conferences, featuring some of the biggest names in the industry
- Discounts available on NKBA Professional Development Programs, business management tools and educational materials, including the NKBA Professional Resource Library (PRL)
The NKBA has a strong foundation which will enable you to strengthen and cultivate your professional relationships. With more than 70 chapters located throughout the United States and Canada, the NKBA is the ultimate source for kitchen and bath resources and the primary means of uniting the industry.
- Develop professional contacts and interact with like-minded business people
- Learn strategies and exchange leads to address the needs of your business
- Share best practices and create relationships
- Participate in networking opportunities at regional conferences and K/BIS
- Post and respond to job listings in the Members section on www.nkba.org
NKBA members are encouraged to serve as volunteer leaders on national boards, councils, program advisory councils, industry segment councils, and local chapters, gaining valuable leadership training. Involvement allows individuals to directly contribute and benefit from the growth of the kitchen and bath industry’s leading Association.
- Serve as a member advocate and representative to the Association for your colleagues
- Earn peer recognition for your successes and accomplishments
- Serve as a mentor to student members to develop potential and build skills
- Learn and sharpen skills to become a stronger manager and leader
- Represent your industry segment and help to plot the course of your Association
NKBA Membership allows you to strengthen your brand by aligning yourself with the NKBA, making your business more credible and more appealing to consumers. Through our extensive marketing campaigns, targeted to both trade and consumer audiences, the NKBA continues to educate the public on the desirability of hiring Association members.
- Online marketing tools, including advertising and press release templates, business management forms, and consumer leads
- Use of the NKBA logo, the Association’s Trustmark, recognized by consumers and professionals
- Complimentary subscription to Profiles Magazine, the Association’s quarterly member publication, and Kitchen and Bath Ideas, the official consumer publication of the NKBA
- Industry visibility, peer recognition and valuable publicity through the annual NKBA Design Competition
To learn about the benefits of corporate membership, click here.
To join the NKBA or to renew your membership, contact NKBA Customer Service at (800) THE-NKBA (843-6522), or click here to apply online. Please be sure to enter referral code 1126579 when prompted to insure the Chapter receives credit!
© National Kitchen & Bath Association